Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Crazy for Cocoa Challenge

 Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps has this adorable mouse named Cocoa. They are starting a Cray for Cocoa challenge every week using this cute little mouse. I decided to create something for this challenge. I created a card which I am going to be giving to my sister for her birthday in a few days. The colors in this picture do not do it justice. I am still figuring out how to take good pictures of my scrapping creations. If you have any tips please let me know.

 Hope you like it. Enjoy!

C4CC1

3 comments:

  1. How sweet :)!! Thanks so much for playing along with us today! Your card is wonderful :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. BECKY!!! I love your blog, your blog name and the Scrap challenge...and how cute is your background!! <3 So happy to see you on here!! Love ya BB!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute. As far as good photos...I find natural light with no flash to work best. Of course here it is Winter,and much harder to get a good light. Thanks for playing with C4C Challenge!

    ReplyDelete