Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Not forgotten

Hey there everyone. I have not forgotten that I have a blog. My life has been a little crazy right now. My husband is finally home from Iraq. We have been spending lots of time together. My little one just had her third birthday. Oh my I can't believe she is three already. Then just two days ago I just started a part time job. I am finally in the classroom. I am loving it. I can't wait to someday have my own classroom!

 Anyway I have been doing tons of scrapping. So today I am going to share with you one thing I have been working on. I recently made 54 Baby shower invitations. They are adorable I cut them out on my cricut using my sure cuts a lot program. It is a baby onesie with a bib. Totally cute. I got the SVG from LKC designs. The are totally adorable and so simple.

Well here are my stack that I did! I hope you like them! Have any questions or comments please leave them. I will be back soon with a few more projects I have been working on!
Hope everyone one has a scrappily ever after night!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE THEM!!! And I loved the scrapbook fair we went to, cant wait to post the cards we made and the mini album we made too! <3

    ReplyDelete