Sunday, December 12, 2010

Christmas ornaments

Christmas ornaments have been talkig over my life.:) I have been using my cricut to make these beautiful snowflake ornaments. I had to cut out 100!We used these snowflakes for our youth groups babysitting night ,which was so much fun, and I am making the for a family cookie exchange we are having. I will post directions and pictures when I get home. I am also using glass ornaments and Designer paper to create ornaments. They are fairly easy to make and inexpensive. I purchased them at Micheal's for $2.50 for a box of six. I hope you have time to try them out!

Yesterday my daughter and I made buddy mix. It is chocolate and sugar covered chex cereal. yummy. I am going to post a video we made up when I am at home. She had so much fun. I love this age. It is so much fun to see someone appreciate and take joy in all the little things in life. Just even driving around town looking at Christmas lights is such a fun thing to do. Children really help you to take a step back and realize what life is all about:)

Well I off to spend the day with my mother shopping and finishing up on the ornaments.:)

Hope your day ends scrappily ever after!

1 comment:

  1. I love seeing their eyes light up and hearing their reaction to Christmas lights and decorations! Kids are so wonderful! Cant wait to see your video and all the ornaments! :) Glad you girls are having good times together. Have fun shopping with mom!

    ReplyDelete